14 May / How do I connect a bluetooth pedometer?
How do I connect a bluetooth pedometer?
UtiliFIT will automatically import your steps from many of the most popular activity trackers, including devices from Fitbit, Misfit, Jawbone and Withings.
1) Click on the USER MENU in the upper right corner of the UtiliFIT Dashboard.
2) Click on USER SETTINGS in the MY UTILIFIT column of the user menu.
3) Click on DEVICES in the USER SETTINGS menu.
4) Click on ADD NEW DEVICE.
5) Enter a name for the device you’re connecting, select the device type, and click on CREATE.
6) A new browser window or tab from your device’s manufacturer will open. Follow the on-screen prompts to grant UtiliFIT access to your device’s step data.