26 Nov / How do I log activities?
Ho do I log diet, lifestyle and exercise activities?Logging diet, lifestyle and exercise activities in your Activity Journal is a key gameplay element in A Step Ahead: Holiday Hustle, as doing so grants you a step bonus when you log Santa’s Special Skill in each stage, and also helps fill up your Fame stars.
To track diet, lifestyle and exercise activities in your Activity Journal:
1) Click on the CELL PHONE (SORI) icon on the A Step Ahead game board.
2) Click on TRACK ACTIVITIES in the menu.
3) Click on TRACK ACTIVITIES/+.
4) Click on the CATEGORY of the item you’d like to track to view an activity list.
5) Click on any individual ITEM in the category list.
6) If the item is time-based, use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to adjust the time, and click the CHECK to queue the item up.
Items that have been queued up will have a green check next to them. You can queue up multiple items before confirming.
7) Click on the CONFIRM (X) ITEMS button to confirm all queued items.
Once you’ve confirmed your item(s), you’ll see a confirmation.