26 Nov / How do I log activities in my Activity Journal?
How do I log activities in my Activity Journal?
Your Activity Journal serves as a hub for all of your activity other than taking steps.
To track diet, lifestyle and exercise activities:
1) Click on the CELL PHONE (SORI) icon on the A Step Ahead game board.
2) Click on TRACK ACTIVITIES in the menu.
3) Click on TRACK ACTIVITIES/+.
4) Click on the CATEGORY of the item you’d like to track to view an activity list.
5) Click on any individual ITEM in the category list.
6) If the item is time-based, use the LEFT/RIGHT arrows to adjust the time, and click the CHECK to queue the item up.
Items that have been queued up will have a green check next to them. You can queue up multiple items before confirming.
7) Click on the CONFIRM (X) ITEMS button to confirm all queued items.
Once you’ve confirmed your item(s), you’ll see a confirmation.